Monday, November 29

I ♥ Faces: scenic b&w

I do! I do! Landscapes are my favorite! That could be because I'm still learning about capturing good shots of faces, but I think it's mostly that it sits still enough for my camera to keep up with. :(
BTW - I am always open for comments AND constructive criticism. Can't get better without knowing what I'm doing wrong :)
 Another from Haiti - I've been missing it a lot lately. Please continue praying for the people there. 
There is still lots of poverty, pain and illness there. 
Click the Camera for more black and whites!

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine visitng Haiti and not coming home completely changed. I'm sure you will be forever affected by what you saw and the people you met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning picture. Such great work to be doing down there.

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so touching and beautiful! Great entry, thank you for the comment on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Picture! Praying for Haiti and praying that I can get there next summer with out team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing shot... you have captured much more than landscape here!

    ReplyDelete