Saturday, January 22

I ♥ Faces: Innocent Wonder

Only one of the reasons I love him:
This is Mike and one of the girls from his church at a wedding this summer. I just LOVE the look on her face. She is just the sweetest - I met her that night and she told me she was sad I had to leave at the end of the night because I danced the YMCA with her :D THEN we went to church the next day and they brought their new puppy to show the other kids after the service - major cute overload!! 

For more examples of innocent wonder click the camera 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE how their staring into each others eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How increadibly sweet! Love your edit.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby can't stand how cute she is too! :) Megan, we both got a GREAT man in our lives!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! Love how you edited it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete