Monday, January 7

I ♥ Faces: Best Face of 2012

Here it is folks, my favorite face photo of 2012:


Meet Angel. He is 6 and he and his two older brothers were in Iowa this July with the Kidsave: Summer Miracles program. The program brings older orphans or sets of siblings (those much less likely to be adopted) to the US to meet potential forever families. Angel and his brothers were 3 of 10 kids in the Des Moines area when they stayed with my in-laws this summer. For more pictures and information about the program, click here for my original post. We loved getting to know the goof-ball that is Angel and I love how much this picture reminds me of that - especially with the Cheetos residue on his mouth!

Photo Challenge Submission
Click the Button for the links to other entries for the best face of 2012!


PS- Coming soon here: our new nephew Ben!
On our personal blog: Halloween, our Honeymoon, Christmas and Ben - I'm a little behind :D

4 comments:

  1. Silly and fun, just the way I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful eyes! Great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shot! And great lighting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel. What a perfect name. Such a handsome and happy child. Love this picture. Camp sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete