Wednesday, May 8

I ♥ Faces: Play

Here it is folks, the May photo challenge, PLAY!
This picture is from when I worked at EIBC and I have been waiting for a chance to use it in a challenge. Honestly, it was one of those totally lucky action shots from my point and shoot that actually turned out not blurry and I love the movement to it. It is from a game we called "crud wars". Pretty much it was Revolutionary War style battle in three rounds: 1. cups of water 2. cups of flour (in the picture) then 3. Chicken feed or some form of nasty leftover food that couldn't be served. The team the least coated in gross won. 
We would then do games like mud volleyball etc before cleaning off in the lake.
If you want to see more Play entries, click the button below!

Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. Now that looks like fun! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That seems like sooo much fun!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun activity! I bet they had a blast! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete