Monday, July 26

i ♥ faces: Purple


Okay, so maroon is pretty far towards the red side of purple, but it's the closest I have. This is from my... freshman? maybe sophomore year in high school, back when our football team (the Mustangs) was worth watching. I love the range of emotion from these guys, especially Ben (A). This is a favorite of mine just because it embodies the atmosphere of  small town life. I come from a high school of 400 students and the entire town seems to turn up for every game, which is why I black and whited the background- too busy!

I'm also a little disappointed that I don't have better purple pictures! I attended a beautiful purple wedding in June and only took like 3 pictures and none had any purple. I was a guest of a guest so I didn't feel too comfortable yet taking lots of pictures, which I now know I definitely should have! :P And my cousin is getting married in 2 weeks and she's having a purple wedding as well. Doesn't help with this weeks challenge, but at least I'll be SUPER comfortable taking lots of pictures there.

To see more purple pictures head over to iheartfaces.com by clicking on the camera

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Maroon is purplish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The town I grew up in was the same way...a lot of hometown spirit! This picture reflects that spirit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the expression on "a's" face! that just embodies the emotion of a fan! such a good picture....and maroon counts as purple in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, AWESOME! (thanks for your comment!! <3)

    ReplyDelete