Monday, July 19

I ♥ Faces: Over my Head

This week at i heart faces the theme is "Over my Head". I thought this picture was absolutely perfect and probably a lot different from many of the entries this week. This is from my summer working at camp in 2007. I love all the different expressions as these two staff members surprise our program director. I think my favorite though, is the face of the camper in the bottom right who apparently thought I was taking her picture and had no idea what was going on behind her. : )

To see more of what flies over our heads at www.iheartfaces.com click the camera below

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, awesome photo Megan!!! ooo lol I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I agree, all the expressions add to the dynamic action in your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! And I'm with you; the girl in the foreground adds to the pic, because you'd expect her to be looking behind her. What a great action shot!

    ReplyDelete